- 25 centimeter pizza crust
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup pizza sauce, depending on how saucy you like your pizza
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup HAPPY VALLEY Four Cheese
- 2 tablespoon HAPPY VALLEY Parmesan -- fresh grated
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- pepper flakes, to serve
Place pre-baked pizza crust on perforated pizza pan then brush with oil.
Spread on the sauce almost to the edges.
Top with HAPPY VALLEY Four Cheese and sprinkle with HAPPY VALLEY Grated Parmesan.
Grind on a generous amount of pepper and place on greased grill over medium-high heat; cover and cook for about 12 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese has melted, rotating pan once.
Place in a wooden table.