- 1 ball no-knead pizza dough
- 700 grams lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 170 grams ham, roughly chopped
- 170 grams hot sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 85 grams pepperoni slices
- 1 cup of HAPPY VALLEY Four Cheese blend
- freshly ground pepper and salt, to taste
- basil leaves
In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper at medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
Drain any fat. Set aside.
On a lightly floured surface, lower the dough in a circle of 30 centimeter of diameter.
Put on a greased pizza plate. Spread sauce on the pizza dough.
Garnish with beef preparation, ham, hot sausage, pepperoni slices and sprinkle with the HAPPY VALLEY Four Cheeses.
Cook on the lowest grill in a preheated oven of 500 F for about 10 minutes or until HAPPY VALLEY Cheese is bubbling and crust is golden and slightly inflated.